A logo is the very first thing which are seen by an online shop customer. An effective logo is so powerful that it can make your brand popular within a very small span of time. It can easily inform the customers about the advantages of a brand. Thus keep your nose ahead in the competition. Shopping logo should be simple and crisp in nature to reflect the nature of the product the brand is offering to the customer.
So let’s see what are the guidelines need to be followed for designing shopping logo.
1) The appearance of the logo: –The appearance of the online logo should reflect the image of the brand in such a way that customer should think that brand product is cheap and readily available. Your target audience can also be attracted by the unique attributes of the brand to make a purchase decision in this regard.
2) Picking the icon for your shopping logo: – Picking the right icon is very important especially in the case of creating a shopping logo. It should be able to clearly provide the information that what category of product they want to sell like any cosmetics item, food or beverages, shoes, or any other household product. The icon should be chosen as per product category.
3) Picking Up the right color: – Red, green, blue along with their shades are the three color which should be chosen in case of a shopping logo. As the colors are the most attractive tool to catch the attention of your target audience. Color are actually the voice of a brand logo so it should be chosen judiciously. You can also compare it with your competitors to get a perfect idea about it.
4) Font Selection: – Be sure to select the right font for your shopping logo. It is the font which will determine the fact that how much easy it is for the client to recognize your brand out of the crowd. There are certain parameters which you need to take care off while selecting your font like
a) Readability: – The text of the logo should be short so that it can be easily read between the formats of business cards & banner to communicate your business message
b) Balance: – Your icon must go with your font. An elegant and thin font is suitable or a good choice in this case.
c) Avoid Small elements: – scroll, serifs,& curves should not be used as a font as they are mostly handwritten in appearance.
5) Create a vector logo format: – To maintain the clarity in delivering your brand message to your target audience it is essential to use vector format of logo designing.
Thus if this steps or guidelines are followed accordingly as per the standards then that day is not so far when your brand will receive the maximum amount of recognition from the perspective of shopping logo design. That is the reason why shopping logos are the most researched logos in the market these days.